The kids met with 2 nice gals from AZ today to learn some more Spanish. We are still working to get them into the Spanish school in the fall. Their re-interview is Sept. 3. They are not at all at grade level in Spanish, but if the school shows mercy we are trusting they would learn it there. Our return tickets (if all goes smoothly with the doctor) will bring us back here on August 30. Meanwhile, we still need an apartment there because we think school starts on Sept. 8. (Seems a bit stressful to this tired mom!)
So we currently have 2 piles--our America packing and our packing boxes. Pat has done much legwork in trying to wrap things up and have people looking for a place in our Ninevah.
All this to say, will you lift up these burdens to our hearing God? He knows what tomorrow holds and what is best for our kids, us and our new city. In my human mind this is a hard time to get sick with everything pending. But I rest in this..."If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?" Amen