Saturday, January 3, 2009

First day of school


Our kids started at a Arabic/French school on Friday. They were put down a few grades in order to learn the languages and were happy to be placed together. They are making some great cultural observations and meeting kids. I'm sure that there will be good days and bad days but overall we are thankful for this school (about a 10 to 15 minute walk from our home).

B had some laughs about her achy legs due to the 1st grade desks. I guess that occasionally she stood up and stretched! Cracked me up. They've had great attitudes.


Can you see our kids?

I can't yet put into words the emotions that I'm feeling as the mom "letting them go," but I'm trusting God that this is a wise and good decision. May they be motivated to really learn these languages and love the other kids.